all posts post new thread

Lady Strong!

Saturday:

- mobility drills
- get-ups: 18, 22, 24, 24, 24kg
- back squat -> technique (again)

Much better training (and energy level) than yesterday.

Just an idle thought.

Some of the training photos do not appear to be in a gym, more like an apartment. If so, it's nice to think that a person can do serious strength training, with minimal equipment, in a small space. Not even a garage.

I do my work in my basement. I have one each of 12/16/20/24/28/32 kg kettlebells, an exercise mat that is 1/2 inch thick that sets on a horse stall mat. It most certainly can be done outside of a gym.

Just an idle thought.

Some of the training photos do not appear to be in a gym, more like an apartment. If so, it's nice to think that a person can do serious strength training, with minimal equipment, in a small space. Not even a garage.

@Michael Scott: strength training is about finding a way how to do it, so you can train almost anywhere with minimal equipment. Your basement sounds pretty good for me :)

@mikerobinson: actually photos you are talking about are also part of the gym -> we are using that room mostly for barbell lifting. But you are right, it looks more like an apartment than a gym.

Today's training:

- pull-ups H: (1-2-3-4)x5 = 50 reps total, yeah... I had a chocolate after that)
- press L (18kg): 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
- back squat -> only with barbell, I still don't feel super comfortable with it...
- stretching

Dead tired and hungry like the wolf!

stretching.jpg

Today's training:

- press H (I won't have much time tomorrow for pressing, so I decided to do it today): (1-2-3-4)x3, (1-2-3)x2
- back squat - still, far away from perfect, but at least I am persistently trying :-D
- stretching

Friday:

- pull-ups: (1-2-3)x5.

At the weekend: having cold (again), low energy level, ability to recover - comprised... I decided to reduce training sessions to 3-4 times a week and add some mobility.

Monday: day off

Tuesday:

- from rolling, Original Strength
- presses M, 18kg: (1-2-3)x3, (1-2)x2
- pull-ups: (1-2)

Wednesday:

- foam rolling, Original Strength
- "Escape Your Fighting Stance"
- GU: 12kg x5, goblet squat: 3x5, 12kg

gym.jpg

Thursday:

- pull-ups H: (1-2-3-4-5)x2, (1-2-3-4)x3
- press L: (1-2)x4, 1.

At the evening we were celebrating with ladies from our gym 9 years of Functional Training in Prague.

Girls, thank you for your trust and for all of this years!

futr-9let.jpg

Back
Top Bottom