all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Lcc&j from Bjj fanatic + Strength aerobic

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

serjetto

Level 3 Valued Member
Do you guys feel it's good idea add session of Strength aerobic to LCC&J program from Best all around trening method article. For example day after LCC&J. 2 days LCC&J, 2 days Strength aerobic?

It might work. In the comments section of the Strength Aerobics program, Pavel said you could use it as the "light" day for a heavy pressing and squatting routine.

I would recommend doing it once per week as the light day to the C&J program.

Mon: C&J

Wed: Strength Aerobics

Fri: C&J

Do something else on 1-2 of the other days (S&S, LISS).

Do you guys feel it's good idea add session of Strength aerobic to LCC&J program from Best all around trening method article. For example day after LCC&J. 2 days LCC&J, 2 days Strength aerobic?
Have you been doing the LCC&J program?

What are you looking to gain from adding strength aerobics?

Have you been doing the LCC&J program?

What are you looking to gain from adding strength aerobics?
Yes, I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now. I want to make some variety and not harm adaptation and recovery. After some thought, I decided not to add anything. Interesting thing with these minimalistic programs, you always feel like something is missing but it's not) I'll stick with 3 sessions a week, with crawling on off days, sometimes changing LCCJ for burpees, they are perfectly interchangeable.

Plan A and B (both single and double bell) *are* “strength aerobics”, are they not?
The article is only about LCCJ. Could you describe plan B in general terms, is it at the same time as plan A or alternating cycles?

The article is only about LCCJ. Could you describe plan B in general terms, is it at the same time as plan A or alternating cycles?
Plan A is single C&J (as posted in the article) and Plan B uses double C&J (it's in the Kettlebells StrongFirst video/program along with a Swing/TGU workout and other info).

Alternating. But both plans use “X reps per set every Y seconds for up to Z minutes or you slow down” which is basically strength aerobics.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom