all posts post new thread

Lee's Training Log: SFG1 Training

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Today's session: (test day)
OAS 10x10 28kg 5mins
TGU 5x1 32kg 15mins

OAS: Hit target, but as Rif insists: “When you can do equal work to equal rest on swings and get-ups STRONGLY, not just do it, then move up.” so I'll continue with the 28kg for the time being and see what happens when I next test. I don't feel it will be too long now before moving up @Swann 1

TGU: Felt really good, not surprised with time as I only moved to 32kg very recently, I wasn't pushing this one.

Notes: Really enjoyed testing today, however looking forward to the daily recharge feeling of training. Both skills improved on the last time I tested, really happy.

I find when I focus on that it really hammers my sides down my midsection.... nice work!
Your going to beat me to simple!

I'm not feeling it yet on my side, but the swing is definitely crisper focusing in this. A bit of a way to go with the swings, but hopefully 2 names added to hitting simple soon!

This is solid work, and pays big dividends later. Good job!

I feel like all I'm doing at the moment is making both the swings and get ups harder with the same weight. But it's building confidence that the next weight is going to be so much easier when I take it on

Today's session:
OAS 10x10 28kg
TGU 5x1 32kg

OAS: Progressively completing in less time, form felt good, making sure the the end of the backswing position had the kettlebell above the knees.

TGU: On average taking about 30s per rep, some were close to 40s. Trying to stay around 30s as much as possible. All felt good.

Notes: In respect to a recharge rather than workout... I've felt really energised after my last few sessions to the point I've had to get on and do something, anything physical. Couldn't wait to do my session today, I can't wait until tomorrow for my next session at the moment either. Patience

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom