all posts post new thread

Lee's Training Log: SFG1 Training

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Today's session:
OAS 10x10 28kg
TGU 5x1 32kg

OAS: Felt crisp, and stayed nice and square throughout.

TGU: Felt heavier today.

Notes: Steady session after a busy day at work

Today's session:
OAS 10x10 28kg
TGU 5x1 32kg

Notes: Practice felt good today, swings feel just right at the pace I'm going at. Get ups felt as though I was taking a bit too much time between them. Sore throat and coughing a lot at the moment , pleased that I can continue to improve despite this!

Yesterday and today's session:
OAS 10x10 28kg
TGU 5x1 32kg

TGU: Are starting to feel very light, I'm deliberating on whether to continue with this weight for a little bit longer. Or start introducing 36kg at the beginning on Jan. However I'm not going to make any decisions until I'm feeling better.

Notes: Really not been well the last few days, which has been interesting, especially breathing behind the shield with a blocked nose and sore throat.

Thats awesome! did you ever think you would say the 32kg "is beginning to feel light"? thats kind of funny when you think about it... nice work!

Thank you! I never thought I'd say that, I'm suprised at how well the get up progression is going! I thought it would be the swings to be ahead of the game.

this does not sound like fun...

No, but my recovery between sets is still improving? I can't wait to see what happens when I'm able to breathe properly!

Thank you! I never thought I'd say that, I'm suprised at how well the get up progression is going! I thought it would be the swings to be ahead of the game.
I thought the exact same thing. Just like you my Get-ups are miles ahead of my swings... but my swings are building just as your is.
Really great work man! keep it up and we will see who gets to "Simple" first.... my money is on you! I think you are about a month further along than me and it will be hard for me to catch up to your conditioning.

Today's session:
OAS 10x10 28kg
TGU 5x1 32kg

TGU: Thought I'd time my TGU's today and wear my h7 heart rate monitor to see what the results are. Felt really good again. Heart rate didn't go over 156bpm. Each Getup was done on the minute. I'm going to start introducing the 36kg in progressively moving forward.

Today's session:
OAS 10x10 28kg
TGU 32,36,32,32,32kg

TGU: Added a set of 36kg in, felt good on both sides. Couldn't imagine doing this movement with the 28kg not so long ago, really pleased with my progress here!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom