all posts post new thread

Off-Topic lenten time '17

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

elli

Level 10 Valued Member
Hi:)
Every year I find one thing for these 40 days. E.g. no coffeine, not buying magazines...
This year it will be no sugar and only one brasil nut/day (for selenium) until Easter.

Do you have any plans or do not care at all about this time? Which actually is lenten season, right?

Hello,

Which actually is lenten season
Usually, my lenten season is summer, because there is more sun and the weather is warmer. That way, I do not need eventual magneisum or vitamin or fish oil supplement. I drink less coffee during summer, but more tea.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Will be. And I'm not going to buy any records (cd and vinyl) next month. Running out of cash.:)
Ah! So let us take care of eachother and remind us of what we were announcing here in public!
Everytime I feel like I need to cheat, I will post here to stay on track!

Ah! So let us take care of eachother and remind us of what we were announcing here in public!
Everytime I feel like I need to cheat, I will post here to stay on track!
That's the plan. And good morning.

Okay, last 'sin' before the 40 days start: BIGbigbig peace* of nutcake, yammietasty...
Edit: *piece. Nice spelling mistake *lol*

Last edited:
I must confess I have a cravings for beer at the moment.
Say no more, me too. But on the other side I have to admit that I expected much greater cravings. First weekend was tough. Now I prolonged my beer-free time for another week. I am into twelve days with 25g carbs daily, started on Sunday. My macros right now are just not allowing cold ones :)

elli's pre-Lent nutbread sounded so good, I've made a small batch of Molasses Ginger Cookies. Didn't have ingredients for nutbread... Then I'll freeze what's left & give them up for Lent...

elli's pre-Lent nutbread sounded so good, I've made a small batch of Molasses Ginger Cookies. Didn't have ingredients for nutbread... Then I'll freeze what's left & give them up for Lent...
Don't we all need sth to look forward to? ;)
Stay strong!

No nuts makes me carb ridden - fruits - which are messing up my digestion. Not willing to go highest carb. That way not the plan.
More nuts than 1 brazil nut/day and cutting back fruits next week!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom