all posts post new thread

Let's try this again

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
20oct19

2hand swing 10/2×5@40kg
Palm pu with red band

First session off of storm duty. Extra 68 hours feel a little beat up

24oct19

1handswing 5/4alt10/2×2@32kg
Fist pu with red band same

Tgu 1/1×3@32kg

29oct19

1hand swing 5/4 alt 10/2 ×3@32kg
Palm pu with red band same

1/1×2 try @32kg

7nov19

I have switched to the format of 10/2 for. Now to hopefully maintain an maybe gain a bit of muscle.

1 hand swing 10/2×3@32kg
Fist pu with red band same

Tgu 1/1×2@32kg

24Nov19

After reading and re reading S&S 2.0 I am going to peruse that journey again. According to me training logs ( notebook) I completed the time standards with the 40kg an was doing some swings with the 48kg. Q&D was great maybe a bit too much for my elbows between that an BJJ but definitely worth while adventure.

But after reading S&S 2.0 I have unfinished business. Today I did a bit of a test with the 32kg. Not easy not hard to meet the simple standard. Going to start with the 32kg an begin working in the 40kg. Going to try an do 4 days a week training around 5am Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday. Life time and work will interfere but this schedule will allow me to meet my training expectations the best. Still training BJJ mostly Monday Tuesday Thursday which give me a rest Wednesday from BJJ and stregnth training.

May add a but of easy strength in the afternoon but I'm hesitant of this. So I may experiment with a little bit of GTG pulls ups OAOL PU and dead lifts but we shall see. Not the goal but a bit of practice on other movements keeps my wondering movement mind satisfied.

As of now Monday Tuesday are S&S while adding heavier bells. Thursday 2 hand swings. Friday a bell size lighter with a quicken pace. Dont care about meeting the standard every Friday with a lighter bell. But just shorter rest.

Until tomorrow...let's try this again

26Nov19

G.s. 1x5@20kg 2x5@32kg
1 arm swing 8x10@32kg 2x10@40kg
TGU 1/1×2.

Stopped early. Forearm extenders not as healed as thought.

27Nov19

Right extender muscles are jacked up. Seeing PT this afternoon.

Dead lift 315x5,3,2

Nothing crazy just moving. Body wasntw keen on deadlifting at 5am not sure if I'll continue that if my arm needs more rest.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom