all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Lift Videos

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

JeffC

Level 7 Valued Member
I have been a grateful member of this esteemed forum for almost a year. StrongFirst fosters strength, health, and acceptance which is rare in the fitness industry. Much thanks to the StrongFirst staff.

I have never posted to YouTube before, or frankly shown anyone my training footage, but I have posted a few videos of recent lifting. I have not trained consistently, or with purpose and motivation since starting a new job in beginning of June. I have started light and doing a S&S and PTTP style programming. I am getting the fire back though.

I lost some flexibility and strength over that time but nothing that will not come back quickly, which I feel validates my methods, to me at least. Also, reading "Dinosaur Training has motivated me. I posted some videos to contribute, seek criticism, and advice, to improve my lifting and mindset. If no one is interested, that is good also. I am thinking of starting a training log for a little extra accountability.

I have been eating like I used to train, have been more stressed, less sleep, less outdoor activity, and I just plain love food. I am adjusting to lose some fat.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNpdz1In_lL4wG8ESMwDf5w

Last edited:
Great idea, @Geoff Chafe , I have found that having and posting videos over the years has been really valuable for reference and progress. I only wish I had videos from my very early beginnings with kettlebells!

That link above goes to "my videos" (so it took me to my videos) but I found yours with a name search. I am not expert in barbells to critique, but looks to like you have excellent technique.

I hope you do start a training log here too; you certainly have a lot to offer. Just like the videos, there's so much value that you can't even imagine in the present. Looking back in time, a lot of things become clear about what works best in the bigger context of life.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom