all posts post new thread

Nutrition Liver King?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

steve-in-kville

Level 5 Valued Member

Just discovered this guy's channel. In a sense, I admire his enthusiasm and personal ambitions, but another part has me wondering...

Anyone else familiar with this man?

I have a little downtime this morning and may watch a few more vids before coming to any conclusions.

I'd prefer to watch Mark Bell's vids, though. He's a bit more grounded, IMO.

I think even cavemen figured out cooked meat tastes better. Personally I think he’s just another person making lots of money by being intentionally extreme/out there.
He fits the sterotype to a T.
1. obviously uses PEDs and denies it
2. Claims that his results are from his supplements and lifestyle
3. Sells supplements so people can get the same "results".

You know it is bad when Joe Rogan, who typically goes all in for this sort of thing, criticises him.

Last edited:
I managed to watch a few more vids... I can agree with him on some points but some of it gets "out there." I really wonder what kind of childhood his boys have and where his wife stands on his viewpoints.

I managed to watch a few more vids... I can agree with him on some points but some of it gets "out there." I really wonder what kind of childhood his boys have and where his wife stands on his viewpoints.
They get to live in a 5 million dollar mansion, drive luxury cars, and travel the world meeting interesting people.
I can certainly imagine a worse family life assuming he isn't completely fabricating the importance of family in his ancestral tenants.

I had a chance to watch a few more vids were people call him out. He never really answers the question if he's using PED's or not. He just mocks the question.

Oof some of his emails leaked and gave some more info on his lifestyle.
He spends 11k a month on PEDs. Apparently takes more hgh than a pro bodybuilder competing in Mr Olympia Open class. Like an absurdly high dose.

Even more surprising. He supplements dextrose, eats sweet potatoes, and has issues sleeping.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom