all posts post new thread

Lodging for SF KB Workshop in Kailua (3/10-3/12)

veloiza86*

First Post
Hi all! My name is Karla and I'm based out of Ventura, CA and new to the Strong First Forum and Community. Good to e-meet you.
Decided to introduce myself since we'll probably be meeting each other in person if you'll be attending the KB Certification workshop in March hosted by Instructors Andrea U-Shi Chang and Zar Horton.

I'm posting here to see if there is any interest in splitting lodging costs - for renting an Airbnb or hotel from March 9th - March 11th or 12th.
Depending on interest - I am happy to arrange a Zoom so we can all meet and to find either accommodation so that it is more affordable.
If you are interested please feel free to reply to this thread and or feel free to email me directly veloiza@gmail.com or (831)334-3420:)

SFG I in Hawaii! Sounds like a blast! If you don't find anyone here, you might try contacting Andrea or Zar directly to see if they can email directly those who have registered so far.

I'm excited for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely location!

When I visited Hawaii, my first breakfast was at Over Easy in Kailua. Had the Kalua Pig Hash. sooo goooddd...

Went back a couple of days later for the evening farmer's market. So much great food choices!

Back
Top Bottom