all posts post new thread

Log of Sen

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Iversen

Level 1 Valued Member
What up? I'm starting my first log on here and it's going to be a good one. I do a bit of everything with my lifting as I'm basically the walking equivalent of lifting ADD. Before this whole pandemic situation my mainstay was a variation of this push/pull/legs program. I was hitting legs once a week instead of twice as I have knee issues from lifting back in my high school days when I did myself some damage from poor form. Every so often I'd miss out a day and do something totally different.

Right now I'm having to do whatever I can which is to say not an awful lot... I can't get to my gym as it's closed and I've got a small amount of equipment around the place. I'm living on a diet of push ups, pull ups, dumbbell work and that's about it.

If anyone has some suggestions for a dumbbell focused program I could do I'm all ears. I don't have a lot of weight, but I'd follow it the best I could. If not that's cool I'll just post whatever it is I'm doing until all this returns to normal.

Once I'm back at the gym I'm thinking about doing madcow 5x5 and seeing how that goes for a while. I've never done it, but always hear good things.

Until the first log entry, cheers.

I've slacked on this log and as such I'll be starting it from now rather than backtracking it a bunch of days lol

I've had super low energy recently, not sure if it's related to my recent post here about being super hungry a lot. Either way I didn't feel up to doing any heavy lifts today.

Push:
DB Floor Press: 55lbs x 12 x 2
Uni DB OHP: 55lbs x 12 x 2
DB Upright Rows: 45lbs x 12 x 2
DB Overhead Extension: 45lbs x 12 x 2

Hopefully I start getting some energy back soon.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom