Wanted to Buy Looking for Kettlebell STRONG!

BaxSouthPaw

Level 4 Valued Member
Does anybody have a copy of Kettlebell STRONG! they’re willing to sell? I’ve been looking for a couple of months for a copy all over the web with no joy.

I have Kettlebell Muscle (another one of Geoff Neupert programs no longer in print) I’m willing to swap/include. Located in the Charlotte, NC area.

Cheers

Jeremykots

Level 4 Valued Member
I don’t have an extra copy of the book, but i have an extra copy of the dvd if you’re interested

BaxSouthPaw

Level 4 Valued Member
Thanks for the response, I hear that DVD is ‘gold’. I’m also looking for the the book so I can follow the program.

ThorsFavoriteGoat

Level 6 Valued Member
The “program” is pretty standard stuff. Essentially, you start at 10 sets of 1, and through three phases work up to 10 x 6. There is a light, medium and heavy day each week

Sean M

Level 6 Valued Member
The “program” is pretty standard stuff. Essentially, you start at 10 sets of 1, and through three phases work up to 10 x 6. There is a light, medium and heavy day each week
Is the HLM based on sets? E.g. 10/6/8?

How does it progress from singles to sets of 6?

dcc449

Level 6 Valued Member
Does anybody have a copy of Kettlebell STRONG! they’re willing to sell? I’ve been looking for a couple of months for a copy all over the web with no joy.

I have Kettlebell Muscle (another one of Geoff Neupert programs no longer in print) I’m willing to swap/include. Located in the Charlotte, NC area.

Cheers
@BaxSouthPaw - I have a copy...just sent you a pm.

Josh568

First Post
Hi does the DVD go through what you need to do in the program or is all that information like sets, reps, heavy/medium/light days just in the book? Thanks

Mark Limbaga

Level 6 Valued Member
Elite Certified Instructor
Hi does the DVD go through what you need to do in the program or is all that information like sets, reps, heavy/medium/light days just in the book? Thanks
The DVD just has instructions on how to perform and tweak the lifts, not the program

Top Bottom