all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB Looking for Kettlebell STRONG!

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

BaxSouthPaw

Level 4 Valued Member
Does anybody have a copy of Kettlebell STRONG! they’re willing to sell? I’ve been looking for a couple of months for a copy all over the web with no joy.

I have Kettlebell Muscle (another one of Geoff Neupert programs no longer in print) I’m willing to swap/include. Located in the Charlotte, NC area.

Cheers

I don’t have an extra copy of the book, but i have an extra copy of the dvd if you’re interested

Thanks for the response, I hear that DVD is ‘gold’. I’m also looking for the the book so I can follow the program.

The “program” is pretty standard stuff. Essentially, you start at 10 sets of 1, and through three phases work up to 10 x 6. There is a light, medium and heavy day each week

The “program” is pretty standard stuff. Essentially, you start at 10 sets of 1, and through three phases work up to 10 x 6. There is a light, medium and heavy day each week
Is the HLM based on sets? E.g. 10/6/8?

How does it progress from singles to sets of 6?

Does anybody have a copy of Kettlebell STRONG! they’re willing to sell? I’ve been looking for a couple of months for a copy all over the web with no joy.

I have Kettlebell Muscle (another one of Geoff Neupert programs no longer in print) I’m willing to swap/include. Located in the Charlotte, NC area.

Cheers

@BaxSouthPaw - I have a copy...just sent you a pm.

Hi does the DVD go through what you need to do in the program or is all that information like sets, reps, heavy/medium/light days just in the book? Thanks

Hi does the DVD go through what you need to do in the program or is all that information like sets, reps, heavy/medium/light days just in the book? Thanks

The DVD just has instructions on how to perform and tweak the lifts, not the program

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom