all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Love the Change to the Website

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Wow! Love the OAOL knuckle push up picture on the body weight cert page. Who is that guy?

I liked the old page better. The new page needs a link to the forums to the right of Get Certified so we don't have to scroll down or click on the upper right menu tab.

I liked the old page better. The new page needs a link to the forums to the right of Get Certified so we don't have to scroll down or click on the upper right menu tab.
Just bookmark it on your browser. As soon as I type "s" the forum address comes up

There's a drop-down menu in the upper right corner.

There is now a great blog article search feature. I really like it as it it very easy to use.

I have been looking at the new home page more and frankly there is a lot of wasted space. On my computer there is only approximately 20% being used effectively. My numbers are 17 x 38 cm full display = 646 cm2 and 3.5 x 38 cm top menu bar = 133 cm2. The top part of the menu bar is ok but less than half, 13.5 of the 38 cm are being used. These measurements will vary on other computers for many reason but will correspond across systems.

The first view of the home page is not "selling it" like the old home page. There was a lot of information without feeling cluttered on the former home page. The ABOUT information should be on home page. When someone discovers the StrongFirst site they should see what StrongFirst is about and not have to search for it.

Attachments

• Welcome - StrongFirst - New Home Page 18 Jul 2016.jpg
    Welcome - StrongFirst - New Home Page 18 Jul 2016.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 4
Interesting. It just might sells what SFG is about
However I will need some time to get used to it.

I was just looking through the requirements for SFG 1 kettlebell certification and the requirements are all there, it just doesn't seem as clear as it did before. Most of us here would know the skills are tested with the appropriate snatch sized bell for your age and weight, it just doesn't actually say that anywhere that I can see now. It just lists the skills and the bell sizes seem to apply to the snatch test.
SFG I Kettlebell Certification Requirements - StrongFirst

Also the mens open class over 60kg division is listed twice.

Sorry it's my OCD, I can't help nit picking.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom