all posts post new thread

Old Forum Lower Back Ache

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
NJRick,

First and foremost, if there is something consistent and has been on-going, I would get checked out by your doctor or licensed medical professional.

After you have been cleared, I have a network of SFG Instructors with the various screens mentioned throughout Monmouth County and NJ that you could do a training session with.

Please feel free to contact me directly after being cleared and feel better!

George

Ab activation definitely seems to be helping as Sean suggested. I am also doing foam rolling with my quads and using a tennis ball for my back.

George, although I tried to convince myself I did not need to see a doctor, you're right and getting medical advice would probably be the best thing to do.

NJRick- Charlie Weingroff is in marlboro..if anyone can help you out, he can

Great ill contact him! What do you think about meeting with a chiropractor as opposed an othepedic doctor?

Yes, give credit where credit is due.  Staple abs to floor I learned from Pavel at various workshops over the years.  I use it and recommend it all the time to people once I figured out it fixed all my old low back issues.  L-Sits are great too for that.

Haven't read BPA, but surprised Pavel would have an exercise with "ballet" in it :)  Ialto.  Those guys and gals are ridiculously strong though and obviously move better than just about anyone.

NJRick-- email me at Mike@skillofstrength.com and I will set you up with Charlie

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom