all posts post new thread

Nutrition Maca root powder

vojtakubi

Level 3 Valued Member
Hi, are you using maca root powder? I sometimes cycle it in and out in my menu. My main interest are sport related benefits (endurance). Have you some positive or negative experiences? I see some improvements when i use it. But can't really define them.

i tried it several weeks-- noticed absolutely nothing from it.also tasted like crap.then again,i think i'm a non-responder to any of these products so i no longer buy them

Just started taking MACA powder recently as I've read that it's omnipotent in its potential benefits. However, I just wanted to know if people had really found it beneficial to their health, or even noticeable? I'm not worried about it doing any damage to me, just curious to see if I'm wasting my time/money with it (too late for the money I guess). Particularly though, I read that it was good for those who are exercising/weight training often. I'd love if somebody could expand upon this, through personal experience of the powder.

i tried it several weeks-- noticed absolutely nothing from it.also tasted like crap.then again,i think i'm a non-responder to any of these products so i no longer buy them

Back
Top Bottom