all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Making Time Pass Quickly During Pandemic Conditions

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Timmer C

Level 6 Valued Member
I am fortunate enough to do computer work that gives me employment during this time. Once an hour, I leave my computer to do a set of push ups. And this creates the sense of time passing quickly, because I find myself constantly thinking, “Oh ****! It’s time for push ups again already.”

I am fortunate enough to do computer work that gives me employment during this time. Once an hour, I leave my computer to do a set of push ups. And this creates the sense of time passing quickly, because I find myself constantly thinking, “Oh ****! It’s time for push ups again already.”
For sure. Greasing the groove keeps me engaged throughout the day.

You know i understand how you feel. I have been trying to plan my workout schedule through the day by interspersing it with work. I have been also working online through screen rewriting some easy ways of teaching mathematics. Finding best resources has been kinda exciting. The i found this free cool explanation of conic equations. My tuition kids are so relieved. I am also worried about overgrowing my fitness peak so have been doing full body stuff whole day.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom