all posts post new thread

Kettlebell March SFG in Florida question

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Jon_Frost

Level 5 Valued Member
I saw on facebook a notice for a course in Florida in March. I see one on this site for December in Tampa, but cannot find info about the March course. Forgive me if this should be obvious, but I couldn't find it in the list of courses and can't find it on Facebook now. I am wondering what course it is and where, I would like to try to attend..thanks for any help!

Jon

I have been waiting for an SFG in the UK and have just realised I was looking at the courses tab too!
There is one in the next few weeks, but I can't make it now :(

Sorry, perhaps I am missing something, but I cannot find any information on a course in Florida in March.

Jon, just to be clear, are you looking for our user course or our instructor certification?

If you PM me on Facebook with the link, I'll be glad to help you track down what's going on.

Thanks.

-S-

To be honest Steve I am not sure. I saw a post on the Strong First facebook about a course in Florida in March. I didn't find the link last time I checked, but will check the FB page again. I "liked" it, so assuming it wasn't removed it must still be there.

Found it on FB, it says it's for the SFG instructor course March 18-20 in Florida, but the link goes to the website and I still cannot find the location. I just want to see if it's relatively close me and one of the guys who works for me might give it a go. But I would need to start training yesterday:)

So there is not a course I could attend? I am still a little confused, and does it say anywhere "where" in Florida it is? I feel silly but I am not sure if I am missing something that's right in front of me or not? I apologize for the confusion here guys..

Yes Sir, I saw that one. But the facebook post said in March. That's the one I was interested in. Maybe it's not on the website yet or was a typo.

The March event is a certification. The December event is a course.

I am not aware of the history on this, Jon, so either it was mistakenly posted at first and later corrected, or the schedule was changed, or you have misremembered what you originally saw - I have no way to know which of those may be the case here and I don't think it matters much to you at this point, either. :)

Have a great weekend - holler via email or PM here if I can be of service.

-S-

Ahh. Ok, now I see the difference between the "course" and "certification". I wasn't making the connection. Is the certification course in Tampa? I still can't find where in Florida it is. Last question, and thank you!

Florida cert. Found at strongfirst.com/attend, then click on SFG Level I Certification, then click on View Calendar of SFG Level I Certifications, then scroll down until you find this one.

-S-

https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1750325

FT. LAUDERDALE, FL — MARCH 18-20, 2016
$1,595.00 (USD)
**Save over $400 and pay only $1195 if you register by November 1, 2015
**Save over $200 and pay only $1395 if you register by January 1, 2016
Dates: March 18-20, 2016
REGISTER NOW

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom