all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Mark Wildman C & P program

Cameron

Level 5 Valued Member
I know he isn't a StrongFirst instructor but I think he is one of the most popular KB teachers on Youtube?
I was watching his free videos on Youtube and became interested in purchasing his Clean & Press program.
This was pretty much the exact same time I bought Geoff Neuperts Clean & Press program (The Giant).

It is very pricey but recently I have been sold on the clean & press being the main resitance exercise I will be able to practice for the rest of my life. Or atleast a very long time. To give credit to Neupert his SKS/P3 protocol definetely has played a big part in me feeling confident being able to do kettelbell C & P regularly again.

Anyway, anyone get this program besides me? I don't want to give anything away but I think it won't be too suprising to anyone who has done ROP. Its basically a 'reversed' ROP with another innovation of using multiple bells rather than just 1 bell. He also includes many workout video demos of C & P.

I often spend much much much more than I should on programs …

Only if there was someone to remind me not to buy anymore programs before I finish some of the ones I own :).

I hear you have just bought Geoff’s program. It is highly unlikely that you can run an other C&P program parallel to that :)))

Just trying to be a good citizen. I am 100% I will buy more programs than I finish this year :)

Haha, I hear you. I pretty much bought them concurrently (followed by StrongFirst BJJ and Easy Muscle).
I have atleast promised myself not to buy any more 'programs' this year.
Anyway, if anyone has run this one would be interested in hearing their results.

Back
Top Bottom