all posts post new thread

Old Forum Maxalding, muscle control, and isometrics.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Vagabond Juggler

First Post
Some 6-7 years ago I became aware of maxalding, after my discovery that flexing in the mirror made me not only larger, but stronger. There was a website then, maxalding.co.uk, which had considerably more information on it than it does now.

I have a very strong interest in my own personnel take on the old time strong man training, but it is hard to find any new resources to study, the source I used before is almost completely devoid of information now, and anything I have found on internet searches is trying to huck a book or a program, and I am not interested.

If you go to archive.org and search for the old www.sandowplus.co.uk site around 2010 or earlier and you will have a free treasure trove of classic strongman literature.

The book Isometric Power Revolution is like the Charles Atlas course with a lot more.

The book Overcoming Gravity has a lot of isometric info as well but is focused on gymnastics.

The www.gymnasticbodies.com products also have a lot about isometrics based on the gymnastics content and demonstrations from users but I have not read those.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom