all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Maximorum Master Thread

I just bought a copy of Maximorum!!

I am finishing up another program on June 2nd.

I will begin Maximorum on June 5th. I can't wait to get underway!
Is there a landing page I can go to? I’m subscribed to Geoff but clearly don’t get all his emails.

I'm a little concerned after reading one of the email reviews at how the person said they felt beat up after finishing the program. I like to work hard and push myself but I also don't want to aggravate any old injuries. If anyone else has tested it in the beta version I would like to hear your feed back. Nothing is bothering me at the moment but sometimes if I push to hard an old shoulder injury acts up.

I'm a little concerned after reading one of the email reviews at how the person said they felt beat up after finishing the program. I like to work hard and push myself but I also don't want to aggravate any old injuries. If anyone else has tested it in the beta version I would like to hear your feed back. Nothing is bothering me at the moment but sometimes if I push to hard an old shoulder injury acts up.

Geoff has also made a point in several other emails that the people who have a tough time recovering and feeling beat up are from people who are not using Auto-regulation correctly. You're in charge of what you put into the program and is not the fault of the program at all. If you know how to effectively recover, you will get all the benefits the program promises.

I am on the fence here. As i was one of the beta testers and already have all the bonuses involved. I wonder if there is enough change to the beta to justify the price...
Same here but i am leaning towards not buying it does not sound like he has made dramatic changes and round 2 of the test version is going well for me

Last edited:
Drop a little weight is all... I found the program highly rewarding with a 7/8rm on the a1a2 and pure 10rep on the b.

Drop a little weight is all... I found the program highly rewarding with a 7/8rm on the a1a2 and pure 10rep on the b.

I'd have the same take. I attempted it with a true 5RM for A1 and A2 (they were 5 solid reps with good form too), and it was brutal, especially once I got to the second 6 week block. I stopped after week 8 - it jut wasn't doable for me, despite decent rest/recovery. I thought it had overly aggressive loading parameters, but it sounds like others have had good results so perhaps I'm a bit of an outlier. I'm looking forward to trying it again with a 7-8RM, as I enjoyed the format a lot.

Sa
I am on the fence here. As i was one of the beta testers and already have all the bonuses involved. I wonder if there is enough change to the beta to justify the price...
Same here..
On the on hand I would like to support Geoff and his work and buy it, on the other hand I do not have the real need for the bonuses.
I was hoping for some kind of "beta tester discount code".. :cool:

Went ahead and made the purchase, I gave it a quick read this am and will go through more in depth later. I still have a week left on my current program. For the people who are going through it or have already completed it, When you see for snatch 2,4 or for the clean/ press and front squat for 1,2. I am assuming were treating these like ladders? Do 1 C&P then do 2 C&P then move on to front squats ? Or is it 1 C&P, 1 Front squat, 2 C&P, 2 Front squat. Then back to the 1 C&P ?

Thanks for input

Went ahead and made the purchase, I gave it a quick read this am and will go through more in depth later. I still have a week left on my current program. For the people who are going through it or have already completed it, When you see for snatch 2,4 or for the clean/ press and front squat for 1,2. I am assuming were treating these like ladders? Do 1 C&P then do 2 C&P then move on to front squats ? Or is it 1 C&P, 1 Front squat, 2 C&P, 2 Front squat. Then back to the 1 C&P ?

Thanks for input
Its cp ladder then squat ladder

Thanks for input
When I was doing the beta, I did C&P 1, FSQ 1, C&P 2, FSQ 2. That was a (1,2) ladder. Snatches were the same—snatch L 2, snatch R 2, snatch L 4, snatch R 4 = (2,4) ladder.

That wasn’t explicitly stated, but the FAQ said to alternate between exercises instead of doing straight sets of one, then the other.

When I was doing the beta, I did C&P 1, FSQ 1, C&P 2, FSQ 2. That was a (1,2) ladder. Snatches were the same—snatch L 2, snatch R 2, snatch L 4, snatch R 4 = (2,4) ladder.

That wasn’t explicitly stated, but the FAQ said to alternate between exercises instead of doing straight sets of one, then the other.
Ok awesome thank you for the help

just purchased it... I am excited to start it, it seems you could rotate maximorum and schedule C of easy muscle

gives you 12 weeks of C&P, F. sqt, & snatch and 8 weeks of dips, chin-ups, and 2H swing.... that gives you 5 months of programming

Thanks for input
You should've received a follow up email with an explanation.

Did you get it?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom