all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Military press plan 611 question

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

omnibach

First Post
I am currently working through press plan 611, as outlined in the following article by Zsolt Derzsi.

The Big Bell Theory: Plans for Pressing Bigger Kettlebells

I just finished W5D1 and was looking at next week (and fearing W5D3). I noticed that W6D2 of the plan calls for “36kg x 11RM”.

I wasn’t sure how to understand this. Does it perhaps mean to press the 36kg for my personal RM, which happened to be 11 for the author? Any help or alternative interpretations of the required lifts would be greatly appreciated.

I’ll let people who actually know planstrong be the definitive answer, but it looks like a max rep test set to me. The buildup sets prior follow the classic way you would do it.

I am currently working through press plan 611, as outlined in the following article by Zsolt Derzsi.

The Big Bell Theory: Plans for Pressing Bigger Kettlebells

I just finished W5D1 and was looking at next week (and fearing W5D3). I noticed that W6D2 of the plan calls for “36kg x 11RM”.

I wasn’t sure how to understand this. Does it perhaps mean to press the 36kg for my personal RM, which happened to be 11 for the author? Any help or alternative interpretations of the required lifts would be greatly appreciated.
Edit: nevermind I was looking at the wrong plan :p

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom