all posts post new thread

Nutrition Mini fridge

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

footballer55

Level 4 Valued Member
alright, so I just got a mini fridge and decided to put it in my home gym. What should I put inside? I'm thinking lots of sports drinks and a pitcher of muscle milk. Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
I agree with kb02 on the sports drinks. However, if you sweat a lot and feel you might get an electrolyte imbalance, you could make your own. Google "homemade electrolyte water". It should be some water or tea with salts (sodium, but also magnesium if you can find some tablets), as little sugar or honey as you can stand, and a dash of lime or lemon juice for flavor.

Beet Juice: ("Another 2010 study found that adults who drank 500ml of the juice a day could boost stamina prolong exercise for up to 16% longer – and the increased oxygen flow to the brain due to those nutrients may even help slow the progression of dementia.")

Reactions: 1FG
Beet Juice: ("Another 2010 study found that adults who drank 500ml of the juice a day could boost stamina prolong exercise for up to 16% longer – and the increased oxygen flow to the brain due to those nutrients may even help slow the progression of dementia.")

I love beet juice! I buy it already bottled in its cold pressed form. It's pricey at $7 a quart. I only drink it before bike rides.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom