all posts post new thread

Training On Lentils

@Antti @Maine-ah KB @Sauli you guys are funny - the press probably looks easier then it really went. Actually, it is becoming a bit of a hassle to increase weight of a single bell. Fortunately, I still have a lot of duct tape left....

I finally made my mind what to do with sandbag (SB). I'll focus solely on SB next weeks,
4-6 weeks at the least. Frequency will be every other day, or 3 days a week, depending on
recovery needs. Exercises will be good old basics: shouldering, carry, squat, row. I'll try to keep
the weight same and add reps every week.

Have you thought of something like this? It’s 2 2kg plays held together with vet tap with tie down strap also vet taped to it. Works really well though when I first thought of it it was a safety 3rd kind of idea. But I’ve snatched with it so I’m not worried.
to make select weight, lay two tie down straps over weight in X shape, commence wrapping in a roll of vet tap (ductace may work to haven't tried it, but may make it to slick)

Attachments

• B44A4EDE-4E11-4C83-8D77-EF827D7AE9E8.jpeg
    B44A4EDE-4E11-4C83-8D77-EF827D7AE9E8.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 8
Have you thought of something like this? It’s 2 2kg plays held together with vet tap with tie down strap also vet taped to it. Works really well though when I first thought of it it was a safety 3rd kind of idea. But I’ve snatched with it so I’m not worried.
to make select weight, lay two tie down straps over weight in X shape, commence wrapping in a roll of vet tap (ductace may work to haven't tried it, but may make it to slick)

That's pretty ingenious design! Thanks a lot! This would be ideal for building a lot of press volume with given weight. What I have now really was only for a couple of tries to see where I am.

Last edited:
You must have big hands and good grip!

Today I bought some stuff from DYI shop and figured out how to use them to deadlift 2+ bells at once. Will share when will test it :) plan to deadlift and farmer walk multiple bells.

Back
Top Bottom