all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Mouth taping

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
If the fenix 3 hr watch has any merit to its sleep cycle monitor.
I doubt so. I did intense testing as I received my Fenix and the values were absolute random and didn´t fit my real sleep cycles. Since a few months I didn´t bother anymore and leave it in my bathroom in the evening and it still gives random values. I first thought it must be defective, but a few friends of mine did the same with theirs and the values also don´t fit the time of removal. In my opinion it is not even a gadget and more of a fraud...

I've been mouth taping for about 2 months. Took me a couple of weeks to get used to it.

I now wake feeling more refreshed and I don't snore so I don't get kicked.

Using 3M micropore and it works fine with a beard.

There is actual glue designed for this purpose. (Sleep q+). I find it really useful when I have a beard. Some people prefer it to taping, but I still prefer tape when I am clean shaven.

Mouth taping (and or glueing) improved my sleep quality to an amazing degree.

Thanks gents. I will order one now. I do breath through mouth during sleep.

Could children use this method? I am thinking about my 8 year old. It should be okay, I suppose?

1. I would ask your pediatrician.

2. I would very seriously consider the ramifications of your child telling a teacher or friend that “Daddy tapes my mouth shut at night.” I am not joking. You don’t want a visit from the authorities over this.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom