all posts post new thread

Nutrition Multi-Vitamin without lots of B's

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
A few years ago, I was searching for a multi-vitamin without the huge amounts of various B vitamins most them contain, you know, the 2000% of the minimum recommended amount - that's what I was trying to avoid.

Someone here recommended Phil Maffetone's multi-vit, and I've been taking that happily since, but now I see they're having supply problems and I won't be getting my next bottle on time, so I'm back to ask for recommendations again.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

-S-

Not much help, as this has high dosages of some of the B's. I've been using this the past several months and have been happy with it:

A few years ago, I was searching for a multi-vitamin without the huge amounts of various B vitamins most them contain, you know, the 2000% of the minimum recommended amount - that's what I was trying to avoid.

Someone here recommended Phil Maffetone's multi-vit, and I've been taking that happily since, but now I see they're having supply problems and I won't be getting my next bottle on time, so I'm back to ask for recommendations again.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

-S-
I am a total noob when it comes to vitamins but what is the down side of too much B?

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom