all posts post new thread

Kettlebell My current training at home

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Jamesjones

Level 4 Valued Member
Hi everyone

My training in the past has always somewhat included kettlebells when I was 16 I began using a kettlebell at my judo club. For the last three years I have been doing bodybuilding/strength training at the gym.

Since lockdown I have gone back to kettlebell and bodyweight training. I used s and s for two months and have now adapted it slightly I am doing 100 swings 10x10 each arm Turkish get ups 5 per side and alternating squats and presses 5x5 I am having great results I am losing weight and feel stronger I know this as I spent three days clearing a garden cutting trees and hedges and felt fine in my lower back and had far more endurance than before.

Has anyone else had similar experiences and any new ideas for training

@Jamesjones, thank you for the report - an excellent result that I hope influences your future training when you have more options available.

-S-

Definitely !!! I hope to get a 32kg in the next few months it's so convenient for me to rain this way as I have a baby due in a few weeks

It is a great way to train at your convenience and in the smallest time-slot you might have available. Especially now I’m in the same boat with a due date of 20 June ?

After that it will be difficult to find much time to either sleep or train for a while ?

It is a great way to train at your convenience and in the smallest time-slot you might have available. Especially now I’m in the same boat with a due date of 20 June ?

After that it will be difficult to find much time to either sleep or train for a while ?
Here here haha mines due 15 June so we can log on here at 330 am ?? all the best mate

I would say get to 32 on the S&S and then add in clean or snatchs. I like the snatch because it builds my shoulders and upper arms. That's a whole other ladder to climb up the weights.

Here here haha mines due 15 June so we can log on here at 330 am ?? all the best mate

Still awaiting the delivery @Jamesjones ? Or by now full force in the sleepless nights? ROFL

We welcomed our daughter last Wednesday and had some rest and time again to train today, but broken nights do give some wear and tear... Luckily mother and daughter in good health and recovering nicely (y)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom