all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed My new books

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Ladies and gentlemen, an update.

The Easy Strength sequel was 95% ready last summer I but decided to put it away to let some new ideas marinate while I was finishing another book, one about A+A kettlebell training.

We will publish the A+A book soon, then I will wrap up the ES sequel.

Thank you for your patience.
Awesome news Sir! Makes my day!

I prefer hard copies as well. But I settled on the digital copy of the Omni book from Dan John since a hard copy hasn’t been released yet. Either way I will purchase. I am really looking forward to Pavels update to easy strength.

I prefer hard copies as well. But I settled on the digital copy of the Omni book from Dan John since a hard copy hasn’t been released yet. Either way I will purchase. I am really looking forward to Pavels update to easy strength.

I am waiting for Pavel’s books. Did Dan John change programming in his new book?

I am waiting for Pavel’s books. Did Dan John change programming in his new book?
I wouldn’t go as far as saying the programming changed. But more like it has evolved and through trial and error was able to give more details and options for specific goals. It was basically a very thorough culmination of much of what he has discovered around the easy strength principles.

the way I'll summarize The OmniBook -

Dan John - Fueled by years of questions from readers of Easy Strength - visited each border region of the training specified in Easy Strength, Reps, Age, Hypertrophy and other goals, Sets, Frequency, etc., and built out an explanation in every direction.

From my view - as a person who read Easy Strength and felt I had more questions than answers (not no answers, btw) Dan John Built a more complete map - covering a broader range of terrain, with more detail.

very useful for me.

the way I'll summarize The OmniBook -

Dan John - Fueled by years of questions from readers of Easy Strength - visited each border region of the training specified in Easy Strength, Reps, Age, Hypertrophy and other goals, Sets, Frequency, etc., and built out an explanation in every direction.

From my view - as a person who read Easy Strength and felt I had more questions than answers (not no answers, btw) Dan John Built a more complete map - covering a broader range of terrain, with more detail.

very useful for
Thanks a lot!

Ladies and gentlemen, an update.

The Easy Strength sequel was 95% ready last summer I but decided to put it away to let some new ideas marinate while I was finishing another book, one about A+A kettlebell training.

We will publish the A+A book soon, then I will wrap up the ES sequel.

Thank you for your patience.
Cannot wait for both but really looking forward to the Easy Strength update.

Back
Top Bottom