For Sale My solution to the high cost of buying all the kettlebells you need.

Glen

Quadruple-Digit Post Count
again interested depending upon shipping to London in the UK. - might save me shelling out on both a 24kg and a 56kg

infinitely better than my dodgy addition of chain, carabiner and 1.25kg weight plate currently:)

MikeTheBear

Wow, looks like the European market is hot! Makes sense since I believe Europe has limited kettlebell suppliers (I know of a few in the UK) and the cost of shipping from the US is almost as much as the cost of the kettlebell itself.

The Land Down Under may be a good market as well.

Manuel Fortin

Triple-Digit Post Count
@damogari: I got a quotation of about 100US$. If I go through kickstarter, I have to add 5% for their fee, so total for the two 4kg would be about 105$, using surface shipping, so by boat.

@Glen: Cost to ship a 4kg one through surface shipping to London is about 65$.

I just went with post office estimates. If there is a lot of European interests, I will try to find lower cost shippers.

If anyone has a tip on how to ship internationally cheap, let me know!

damogari

@damogari: I got a quotation of about 100US$. If I go through kickstarter, I have to add 5% for their fee, so total for the two 4kg would be about 105$, using surface shipping, so by boat.
Such a shame, cause I really like your idea, unfortunately it looks like it's out of my range right now, but I will be monitoring situation hoping that there will be more affordable way to get your products in Poland ;)

DavThew

More than 500 posts
I'd be really up for a 4kg if the shipping to the UK wass lower. Unfortunatly it's a bit much for me right now. Good luck with the project!
I hope you make your fortune and then open up shop in Europe :)

Manuel Fortin

Triple-Digit Post Count
@Timothy Friel Yes it is. Not only do I have to do the job that pays the bills, and try to get the Betweenbells going, but my daughter (6) has been sick for a month and I enjoyed 3 ER visits and 1 doctor appointment in March. Fortunately, she is getting over it and I hope that April will be better, but March is not to be remembered. Luckily, the sleep deprivation makes forgetting easier ;).

Unless something bad happens, I should be able to get that Kickstarter going tomorrow.

Top Bottom