all posts post new thread

Recommendations/Reviews/FS/WTB My solution to the high cost of buying all the kettlebells you need.

Products recommendations and reviews, items For Sale or Wanted To Buy
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
again interested depending upon shipping to London in the UK. - might save me shelling out on both a 24kg and a 56kg

infinitely better than my dodgy addition of chain, carabiner and 1.25kg weight plate currently:)

Wow, looks like the European market is hot! Makes sense since I believe Europe has limited kettlebell suppliers (I know of a few in the UK) and the cost of shipping from the US is almost as much as the cost of the kettlebell itself.

The Land Down Under may be a good market as well.

@damogari: I got a quotation of about 100US$. If I go through kickstarter, I have to add 5% for their fee, so total for the two 4kg would be about 105$, using surface shipping, so by boat.

@Glen: Cost to ship a 4kg one through surface shipping to London is about 65$.

I just went with post office estimates. If there is a lot of European interests, I will try to find lower cost shippers.

If anyone has a tip on how to ship internationally cheap, let me know!

@damogari: I got a quotation of about 100US$. If I go through kickstarter, I have to add 5% for their fee, so total for the two 4kg would be about 105$, using surface shipping, so by boat.
Such a shame, cause I really like your idea, unfortunately it looks like it's out of my range right now, but I will be monitoring situation hoping that there will be more affordable way to get your products in Poland ;)

I'd be really up for a 4kg if the shipping to the UK wass lower. Unfortunatly it's a bit much for me right now. Good luck with the project!
I hope you make your fortune and then open up shop in Europe :)

@Timothy Friel Yes it is. Not only do I have to do the job that pays the bills, and try to get the Betweenbells going, but my daughter (6) has been sick for a month and I enjoyed 3 ER visits and 1 doctor appointment in March. Fortunately, she is getting over it and I hope that April will be better, but March is not to be remembered. Luckily, the sleep deprivation makes forgetting easier ;).

Unless something bad happens, I should be able to get that Kickstarter going tomorrow.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom