all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Neck and grip work

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 316

Does anyone here do neck and grip work? During the week I train S&S. Weekends if I'm home I'll do some benches and deadlifts. Since I have a long drive to my motel for our of town work, I usually work my grip with some grippers and do extensions with rubber bands. Is it too much grip work? Last weekend while I was hitting the deadlift my neck harness was hanging there pretty much calling me. I was thinking of bringing it with me to the motel.

I usually do gtg grippers a couple times a week at work and started doing the SF daily dose deadlift program written in a blog a couple months ago.

Just finished up my first round a little over a week ago. Never deadlifted prior to the program. Started with a 300lb max and just pulled 385 at the end of the first cycle of the program! Just started a second round. Loving it!!

Someone please post a link to the daily dose program.

Thanks.

-S-

I use grippers and I use a ringside head weight (8-10lbs) and do OS head nods and backwards crawling with it on. IT will light up your neck and upper back. :)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom