all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Need Help please any help.

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Aj25801

Level 1 Valued Member
Hi

I've read Pavel Tsatsouline Fast and Loose, Relax into Stretch and Super Joints. Is this appropriate routine I am a total beginner to training just started. So
Mon before bed Fast and Loose
Tues
Wed before bed Relax into Stretch
Thurs
Fri before bed Super Joints
Sat
Sun
And repeat this
Is doing 3 sets and 10 - 20 reps of each illustrated exercise good?
I hang everyday though thats what I do every morning thats the only thing I do everyday. Hanging from bar normal grip reverse grip.

Any help any suggestions please all welcome.

First off... welcome...
Second.... you need to provide a bit more history about yourself.
Age, training history, injury history, medical conditions, sports participation, etc.
Third... what is your reason for training... what are your goals and expectations?

First off... welcome...
Second.... you need to provide a bit more history about yourself.
Age, training history, injury history, medical conditions, sports participation, etc.
Third... what is your reason for training... what are your goals and expectations?
Hi I am currently 23, I am about to start bjj and starting a bodyweight workout. I want to be more flexible and safely train thats why I am trying to incorporate Pavels techniques . Previous training nothing, hence I am starting with a no equipment workout athlean x xero giving it a go then moving onto Gymnastics. Medical conditions asthma which I try to keep under control only use inhaler when wheezy. The reason I am training to be my strongest and best version while doing mma to a certain level for my enjoyment and self defence. Goals is to get in the best shape of my life by the end of the year.

I'll let other far more qualified people weigh in on training for BJJ and MMA.
But in general terms what you have selected are great programmes for their intended purpose. But I believe you will advance faster and more effectively if you incorporate some strength training concurrently with RIS / SJ.
Naked Warrior and FPP if you don't want to use weights
S&S if you are open to using kettlebells
(My perspective only)

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom