all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Neupert and the Big 6

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Rayhzel

Level 3 Valued Member
So who else is in the mailing list of @Geoff Neupert?

So I was really looking forward to that Big 6 thing he was about to release and then he announces his retirement from KBs! A real shame I am a big fan of his programs. Just recently bought KB Express Reloaded and Reloaded Ultra.

I am wishing Geoff Neupert the best of luck in his new endeavors (focusing on OS I'm guessing? The announcement doesn't really say).

Also @Geoff Neupert is there another way to get a hold of the Big 6 besides the Retirement Package?

I'm interested in a Big 6-only package as well.

I don't know what I'll do without the newsletters! They're almost like taking a short break at work. I always enjoy them.

Yeah I was a bit surprised but not entirely. Whatever it is I wish Geoff the best.
Tempted by that big package but I have quite a few of them already. Waiting to see what the Big 6 separately is going to go for.

Is there a link to what being discussed? I thought I was on the email list and have been getting big 6 promotional stuff for what feels like months, but don't see anything in the inbox about this.

What is the difference between the programs (or books?) Geoff has such as Kettlebell Burn, Kettlebell Muscle, and more recently Kettlebell STRONG!? And this - Big 6? I am not at all familiar with his works. Anyone? Thanks.

Same here. I have most of his stuff, probably the only thing not on that lost that I don't have is the kb burn inner circle and 365 (wife is on 365 so I technically have it)

@MikeMoran Ah, thanks. I think you've got to switch things up every decade or so to keep the brain fresh. Best of luck to Geoff, and looking forward to seeing that he's up to.

Tempting package, but I'm actually afraid to have too many programs around(like more than one :p). I'll keep an eye out for the big 6 and the Bottoms up videos sound especially cool.

Kettlebell Strong and The Big 6 are instructional. The others are compilations of 6-12 week programs.

same here. Have most of the programs already. I use mostly Express or ultra including reloaded. Really like those programs. Wonder what wil happen with the daily wod programs. Are they going To stop too?

Kettlebell Strong and The Big 6 are instructional. The others are compilations of 6-12 week programs.

Strong also has a program to it though.

I wonder if I have to make haste for More Kettlebell Muscle? It's one of his programs I have really been eyeing, just haven't had the time/finances yet to get it.

I'll certainly miss the dailyish motivational emails with tips and tidbits. I pulled the trigger yesterday since I've been holding off on buying for a while... now I'll spend the weekend downloading it all.

Yes More Kettlebell Muscle is great! Good stuff in there. Most popular are THE WOLF and The Shoulder Smoker.

same here. Have most of the programs already. I use mostly Express or ultra including reloaded. Really like those programs. Wonder what wil happen with the daily wod programs. Are they going To stop too?

Just received the email. The kettlebell W.O.D. is going to open.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom