all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Neupert and the Big 6

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Guess because the rest are downloadable products while kb muscle is a hardcover book.

and with all these programs you can continue the rest of your life.

Guess because the rest are downloadable products while kb muscle is a hardcover book.

and with all these programs you can continue the rest of your life.

This may not be the right thread to put this in, but it is discussing @Geoff Neupert 's retirement.

I was wondering if anyone knows whether Kettlebell STRONG will still be available after @Geoff Neupert retirement from KBs. I'm unable to purchase it at the moment. Also will the rest of Geoff's products still be available in the strongfirst store?
I just went over to the strongfirst store and clicked through for checkout of STRONG. When I did one of the options was "Kettlebell STRONG Prime" for $43.00. Is that just the manual and the dvds, no bonuses, and is that a single payment of $43 or 1 payment now and one in like a month?

Thank you to anyone who may be able to answer.

P.S. Good luck Geoff on whatever you're up to now.

I'm currently signed up to Geoff's Kettlebell WOD email, it's great stuff and I was also glad to hear it'll continue running.

Being quite new to kettlebells, I'd love to buy the Big 6 product on its own, but $197 for the cheapest bundle is too much for me right now. Hopefully there'll be a way to purchase Big 6 on its own in the future.

It's lucky for me that Geoff is getting out of the KB teaching business because otherwise I should just have my paycheque deposited directly in his account. I said I wouldn't, because I own everything except the Big 6 and have something like 25 years of programs laid out, but then he threw in RMF as a bonus with an exhaustive look at the DKB C&J. And he offered the $197 tier. Who am I kidding?

Shut up and take my money.

It's lucky for me that Geoff is getting out of the KB teaching business because otherwise I should just have my paycheque deposited directly in his account. I said I wouldn't, because I own everything except the Big 6 and have something like 25 years of programs laid out, but then he threw in RMF as a bonus with an exhaustive look at the DKB C&J. And he offered the $197 tier. Who am I kidding?

Shut up and take my money.

Indeed RMF looks incredible, but no way the wife lets me shell down 197....

My girlfriend is on KB365 (month 3) so I had a good argument from economy to convince her that it was a reasonable amount of money :)

I have a lot of Geoff's material mostly double kettlebell programs and I had to place a trade embargo on myself and I have to battle my instinct to trade up programs when a new shiny one comes along. I generally use S and S for single Kettlebell work but I would be interested in buying the big 6 as a standalone product. Geoff will be missed in K B circles, too guy..

I am contemplating getting them for future use. How much disk space so I need to have free ? Do I need to dowload them all at once ? Thanks.

For someone who hasn't got these programs, it really is (or was) an EXCELLENT deal, especially with KB Strong included. It is a much harder decision if you have most of those programs already. I would really like to get the Jerk videos though if they were available, I pretty much have all the other extra programs already.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom