all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Neupert and the Big 6

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I think, STRONG being the only one marked as DIGITAL, it is intentional and not a mistake. I wish to be proved wrong :p

I ordered the Big Six (not the whole retirement package) package with the video material, including the digital version of Kettlebell Strong (I have the dvd and book, they have been very helpful). I had no problem downloading the Big Six videos, but can't access the bonus material, has anyone had success doing that? Or will Neupert be providing the bonus material later?

Quasi-related to this, whenever I purchase one of Geoff's E-books, I have Kinkos print and bind it for, like, $15. Color cover, black and white everything else. They're fantastic.
I've been wondering If I could do that. Fantastic idea.

Bought the lot :)

I already had dvd/book of KB Strong. Not had a chance to watch much yet but it looks solid material.

The pdf stuff is going to keep my brain going for years!

Do we have any idea how long the $97 deal is going to be on for? I get paid on Thursday, lol

Bought the Big 6! I went with the bonus videos. RMF just looked to great to pass on.
I already had the Bottum Up Videos and KB Strong, but Big 6 and RMF alone are moren than worth it. I did a quick view of some of the videos and it looks absolutely marvellous. I think Geoff went above and beyond.

BTW, The retirement page mentions:
  • Testyourmettlewithabrandnew12-weekdoubleClean&Jerk training program
with RMF.
Is that a retirment package only thing or did I miss it with the Big 6 video package?

I got the Platinum package, first purchase of Geoff Neupert's material. Downloading all, but I am a little overwhelmed. Among all of these materials, where should I start? Appreciate any advice...

Things that currently interest me: doubles work, fat loss, C&J, snatches, spending time working with less weight than I have been but doing more work overall (muscular endurance).

Anna: doubles will combine with all of your other goals, so try ranking everything else first and then diving into Kettlebell Express Ultra Reloaded. It has a doubles program for absolutely every type of goal.

EDIT: and while you're at it, look at the Strong digital instruction and the RMF breakdown. There's some incredible cueing and "technique stacking" going on in those.

+1 check out KB Strong for the techniques and probably Ultra Reloaded and you may even be interested in a program in More Kettlebell Muscle ( you use a pair of bells you can easily press for 10x but its volume based)

BTW, The retirement page mentions:
  • Testyourmettlewithabrandnew12-weekdoubleClean&Jerk training program
with RMF.
Is that a retirment package only thing or did I miss it with the Big 6 video package?

I agree I'd like to see the programming for this. KB Express Ultra does have several LCCJ only programs (called RMFB), but I wonder if the programming mentioned was something else? Geoff wrote a few emails asking for participants in a beta test of a LCCJ program a few months ago, I really regret not signing up as it was at a point where I really needed some focus, but I didn't want to let him down by failing to complete the program.

More fool me.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom