all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Neupert and the Big 6

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
With regard to the RMBFB, I would contact Geoff and ask. I was a "beta tester" last year with RMFB, but I'm not sure the actual program guidelines were included. I bought the gold package and haven't stumbled across it quite yet, although there's a lot of material I haven't seen.

The program was excellent.

@ctygesen Thank you for the advice, I will check out that one first. I watched a few of the RMF technique videos today, and they are helpful. Looking forward to learning more.

@Anna C, in terms of using less weight, doing a lot of work, and working on muscular endurance, The Long Haul and The Wolf from More KB Muscle come to mind.

There are some cool snatch programs in Kettlebell Extreme, but I think they're geared toward heavier snatching. I don't have the book in front of me, so I might be wrong. I recently finished King Sized Killer from that section.

Exams are OVER and I finally downloaded my three bonus programs. Kettlebell Express Ultra Reloaded is an incredible resource. I can't think of any kettlebell programming questions I could possibly have that it won't have the answer to as long as I remember to look!

Last edited:
I have just started to really look at everything since I got the Platimum package. Some I already had (KB Strong/More KB Muscle) but some are new and lots of good stuff.

The technique videos alone are amazing!! KB-RMF is one I will get to soon once I get some other things sorted out. I have always wanted to run a longcycle program.

Last edited:
The videos are indeed amazing. Lots of details and I've already taken lots of it. Not only for myself, but even more for the wife :)

You know, it's never come up. That's an interesting question, though. I don't know the in's and out's of intellectual property, but I think copyright allows for personal use, so that might be why it's never been an issue? I've printed this, More KB Muscle, and KB Express.

I always start the order through the website's, "start an online order" feature. This is with clear cover, black back, 32 lb. paper, color first page, black and white everything else, double sided, and coil binding.

I use our local UPS store for this - they're great, and I can just email a PDF and printing instructions and often pick it up later the same day.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons for making a copy of copyrighted material. E.g., in our work as musicians, my wife and I and the institutions we work for will pay for a license to perform a show in her school. The materials we get often assume that one person is doing the job my wife and I essentially split between us, and they don't even send us a second copy of the kind of score we need - so we get the one we have copied.

-S-

It's also possible that you would get a different response from a copy shop if you asked them to run off 200 copies of copyrighted material. Pretty hard to see a single copy as anything other than personal use.

Last edited:
Well, he excitement didn't last long. :) the local kinkos/fedex facility called me and told me they can't/won't print it without written permission from the publisher. They are right in doing so. So I am going to print on my own and then get them to do the binding.

Hmm... I didn't have any trouble at Office Depot.

I had no trouble at the local UPS store. It is "fair use" to make a single printed copy if you've purchased an electronic copy, IMHO.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom