New Forum Features - Using?

Steve Freides

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Senior Certified Instructor
Ladies and Gentlemen,

What I'm mostly interested in hearing about is something _new_ in the forum setup that you've found _useful_. There is a fair amount of new stuff I don't anyone is using.

Thanks in advance.

-S-

Oscar

Quadruple-Digit Post Count
I like the little lightning for "what's new". Something else I like is that for the cell phone interphase there is a "jump to new post" button that wasnt there before, it was only available for desktop.

What other new functionalities are available @Steve Freides ?

Steve Freides

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Senior Certified Instructor
What other new functionalities are available @Steve Freides ?
There are a lot of new menu things, most of which I don't think anyone is using and therefore I'm planning to remove - but I'd like to hear if anyone is using them.

Latest Activity - that's one.

Find Threads - that's another. It's similar to Your Content that we had and continue to have.

I've already removed a thing or two, and my plan is to continue to remove a few things and see who complains. :) Seriously, if there is new functionality _in the menus_ you find useful, let me know.

Thanks.

-S-

Abdul-Rasheed

Previous software we used to be able to sort to find threads with most views or most replies. I think we lost it with the upgrade?

Bauer

There used to be a feature for inserting bookmarks into posts, I think close tp the option of inserting quotes I have not been able to do that on the new forum. Also I haven't found a way to search my bookmarks. As I have not labeled them it takes much longer to find something. (Usually I filtered them by author)

Top Bottom