all posts post new thread

Old Forum New Forum on Friday!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
Dear Forum Users,

Please expect the current forum to be turned off at noon, Eastern Daylight Time on Friday, September 4, 2015 and be down for about 4 hours. The new forum should be available by 4 PM on the same day. (Please don't post anything to the old forum after noon on Friday - it won't be preserved.)

The look and feel of the new forum software is quite diffferent so take your time getting used to it.

The new forum will have sections - please post your new messages in the appropriate area.

All of the current forum's content will be preserved in the aptly-named "Old StrongFirst Forum" section.

- You may reply to any existing thread in the Old ... section.

- Please create new threads in the appropriate new section.

- If an old thread continues to generate replies, it may be moved into one of the new sections. Just use the Search function to find it.

If you have any problems or questions, you may use the private messaging function to reach me.

- Click on Inbox just to the right of your name at the top right of your screen.

- Click on Start a New Conversation

- Address it to me, Steve Freides, create an appropriate subject, and tell me what's on your mind.

An Important Note: You may be asked for your password again as you move between the web site and the forum. If you log into the forum and then move to the web site, you'll only have to supply your password one extra time, after which your accounts will be synced. If you have any problems or questions about this, please ask and we'll help you.

Thank you very much.

Steve Freides
Forum Admin
on behalf of everyone at StrongFirst.

I don't know how I am going to make it through a day without reading the SF forum several times. I will have to open a few threads and take screenshots of them and wait until tomorrow to read them.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom