all posts post new thread

StrongFirst

Kettlebell Simple & Sinister, the training program that has changed the lives of thousands of people around the world, is finally available as an online course.
  • Watch a top quality instructional video featuring StrongFirst Certified Instructors @Pavel Macek and @Justyna Mackova
  • Download a detailed manual with programming and a lot more
  • Get “tech support”—have your questions about the course answered by a StrongFirst Certified Instructor through a dedicated forum

Kettlebell Simple & Sinister™ Online Course
Special introductory price of $99
through Thursday October 27

World’s #1 kettlebell program
ACT ON THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER

@Pavel , thank you for this awesome program and for your trust and opportunity to shoot the S&S online course.

@Justyna Mackova thank you for being my partner in crime and excellent demonstration of the skills.

@Brett Jones thank you for all your help and support.

Friends, please read my experience:

@Pavel , thank you for this awesome program and for your trust and opportunity to shoot the S&S online course.

@Justyna Mackova thank you for being my partner in crime and excellent demonstration of the skills.

@Brett Jones thank you for all your help and support.

Friends, please read my experience:

Ah, this looks great. Love it and hate it that you included the special programming as PDFs...

Anyway, great articles and superb job with everything S&S :)

I think the quality and depth of video instruction for this plan is something that someone like me would have benefited greatly at the beginning.
I was a nascent novice to weightlifting overall.

The getup instruction is particularly excellent.
The granular detail level is stunningly clear.

Personally, my 40kg Swing has leap-frogged its way ahead of my 40kg Getup.
Just one example: "rolling to the side", in particular, is a cue that I've never used. And, it's immediately apparent that this might get me my 40kg getups.
I'm very eager to try this new cue, which is different still than my proprioception of Pressing the Heel into the floor. I'm sure I'm trying to crunch the bell up off the floor.

It is telling, I think, that the Getup Instructional video is actually the longest video segment. Longer even, than the Sample Complete Simple & Sinister sessions. Again - the amount of detail here is head and shoulders above its contemporaries.

Thanks again for this product. My life is fraught with a busy work and home life, and as can be the case with young children, it's hard to have a phone call without a certain amount of interruption; much less go to a lesson with an instructor in person.
I am someone who has learned on my own - gotten up to simple levels of strength over years - and I am finding much to learn from it.

Excellent work.

Last edited:
@Pavel Macek
Mr. Macek I have been following your progress towards Sinister since I began my own kettlebell training a short time ago. Congratulations on a massive accomplishment!

As Sinister is a goal of mine as well, I was hoping to get your thoughts on whether it is within the realm of possibility for me, maybe with the use of your latest product, or with more specific instruction and coaching, as you mentioned that you may be the lightest male individual to reach the timed Sinister. I am on the lighter, and shorter, end of the scale at 60ish kilos and 163cm.

Thank you!

@Pavel Macek
Mr. Macek I have been following your progress towards Sinister since I began my own kettlebell training a short time ago. Congratulations on a massive accomplishment!

As Sinister is a goal of mine as well, I was hoping to get your thoughts on whether it is within the realm of possibility for me, maybe with the use of your latest product, or with more specific instruction and coaching, as you mentioned that you may be the lightest male individual to reach the timed Sinister. I am on the lighter, and shorter, end of the scale at 60ish kilos and 163cm.

Thank you!
Good method, patience, and perseverance.
I hope you will pick up many important details in the new online course, sir!

Does the online course include lifetime updates? The book, for example, has had a revision, so it would be great if, in the event that the online S&S course is revised at some point, the original purchase covers that as well. Thanks!

Does the online course include lifetime updates? The book, for example, has had a revision, so it would be great if, in the event that the online S&S course is revised at some point, the original purchase covers that as well. Thanks!
“Lifetime” is a long time. The manual will be updated (if needed), and as for the videos, please repost the question in couple of years. We never rest.

Friends and fans of the Iron Game,

Please check out my third and final S&S article - this time, a practical "do this" StrongFirst tip.

[FREE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO]

We challenge you to find an exercise more “functional” than picking up a weight off the ground. Or a progression as reliable as ours—with two thumbs up from elite powerlifting coaches and medical professionals alike.

Watch a detailed 14 minute kettlebell deadlift video—a complimentary excerpt from the Kettlebell Simple & Sinister Online Course, world’s #1 kettlebell program for beginners and beyond.

313135273_6121819211171248_1819038709126716368_n.jpg

To watch the kettlebell deadlift instructional video, CLICK HERE: https://strongfirst.skilltrain.com/M3Deadlift

StrongFirst’s flagship online course introductory offer of $99 expires Thursday, October 27.

Back
Top Bottom