all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed New to S and S

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Greg Wines

First Post
Good evening, I am new to the forum and to S and S. As I begin my journey to “simple”, I was wondering if anyone else is doing CrossFit as well. I have been doing CrossFit for about 7 months and love it, but thought I would add in the kettlebell wary in the morning. I am really getting into the program and have been doing it for about 10 days now. I was just concerned that CrossFit may take away from the journey.

Good evening, I am new to the forum and to S and S. As I begin my journey to “simple”, I was wondering if anyone else is doing CrossFit as well. I have been doing CrossFit for about 7 months and love it, but thought I would add in the kettlebell wary in the morning. I am really getting into the program and have been doing it for about 10 days now. I was just concerned that CrossFit may take away from the journey.

Greg, welcome to the forum! My suggestion is:

- focus on S&S, until you meet at least (timeless) "Simple" standard. S&S days will be your main strength and conditioning days.
- on your variety days, have a light CrossFit class - don't worry about numbers, treat it as a variety of movement and fun days rather than strength/conditioning days.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom