all posts post new thread

New Training Log -- Adam Mundorf

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Anything you want to share about your training with Steve?
It's been a great experience. Steve brings allot of wisdom and experience without the baggage of dogma, fake machismo and bravado. The fact that he's had a life of combat sports and still moves and looks as well as he does, is proof that his methods work. Not a hip replacement, knee replacement or surgery in sight.

For myself, I have dropped 10 pounds in the last month of working with him. I would've dropped more if I didn't deviate with Chinese food once a week. Steve's approach is flexible but effective. It's an approach for life, health and longevity with slight tweaks for specific goals you have along the way.

I can't share specifics about programming or diet protocols because that's how he makes his money. If you're looking for a coach that's been there and done that, Steve's your man.

Thanks for your feedback, good to hear you are getting results! Understand of course that you cannot share specifics. I went to 2 of his seminars a couple of years ago ( Mobility and Breathing) . Learned a lot in those couple of hours , great guy,

Good luck with your further training with him.

Thanks for your feedback, good to hear you are getting results! Understand of course that you cannot share specifics. I went to 2 of his seminars a couple of years ago ( Mobility and Breathing) . Learned a lot in those couple of hours , great guy,

Good luck with your further training with him.
Thank you, good luck to you as well!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom