all posts post new thread

Nutrition Newbie warrior diet question

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Warzone2022

Level 3 Valued Member
have a question for those who have done the warrior diet During warrior diet, my time will be from 10pm previous day till 7pm the following day, however it says I can have fruit and nuts grazed during the day, so I'm wondering if I can have a fruit salad during the fast at around 12pm so I'm thinking

10pm stop eating (previous day)

12pm fruit salad (following day)

7pm first meal (same following day)

And graze on nuts during the say?

Is this ok on warrior diet as I'd rather have a fruit salad than individual pieces as I buy plenty of fruit including watermelons and pineapples

My goal is to lose 40lbs and transition from warrior diet to OMAD but I'm wanting input on the above

have a question for those who have done the warrior diet During warrior diet, my time will be from 10pm previous day till 7pm the following day, however it says I can have fruit and nuts grazed during the day, so I'm wondering if I can have a fruit salad during the fast at around 12pm so I'm thinking

10pm stop eating (previous day)

12pm fruit salad (following day)

7pm first meal (same following day)

And graze on nuts during the say?

Is this ok on warrior diet as I'd rather have a fruit salad than individual pieces as I buy plenty of fruit including watermelons and pineapples

My goal is to lose 40lbs and transition from warrior diet to OMAD but I'm wanting input on the above

I'm starting the warrior diet myself as well. As far as I understood from the book, what you plan to do is ok. However, nuts during the day are suggested only during the adaptation period.

Last edited:
@Michael Brian Turner, the idea is to undereat then overeat. Ori's recommendations work for some, but I found his choices didn't work for me. I prefer to refrain from all solid food or, if I'm going to have something, go for something with some protein like nuts or even a half a sandwich. Fruits, juices, and the like didn't agree with me - they left me hungrier than not having them at all, and frequently made me sleepy, too.

Best to experiment. The key to the WD is to embrace what being hungry feels like - it feels good, particularly when you know, unlike people in many places in the world, you'll be able to eat your fill after a few more hours have passed.

As I said, your mileage may vary - the above is what works for me. I've been a WD person for a long time, must be getting near to 20 years now.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom