all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Next round of kettlebell A+A swings: research subject call

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
I may be interested - I currently train the olympic lifts + heavy squats 3 days/week and some upper body ring work 2 days/week. After my ring work on those 2 days, I've been doing 2H-swings with the 32kg OTM for 10 minutes. On my 2 days off from lifting, I try to do some light aerobic work - 20-30 minutes of incline walking. I do have a HR Monitor that I use with the Elite HRV app for swings and walking, so I could keep some data as well.
As far as 1H-swings, I'm pretty comfortable with the 24kg and can handle the 32kg for short sets.

I'd like to keep my olympic/ring work schedule consistent, so if this isn't too much work I'm in!

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum and would also like to be added to the group. I've been using kettlebells for the last 6 months, but my background is Rowing and Running.

Cheers,
Stew

Hi..

I am interested in the new protocol. Hope it's not too late, I realy need something new to do after the holydays.

Marius, from Norway

Everyone, please read the new sticky post about joining our latest round of testing protocols, and please reply there with your specific plan number. I will add you once you do that.

Thanks.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom