all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Next round of kettlebell A+A swings: research subject call

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Hello, I am new in the forum. I received the training protocol and I would like to start it soon. I could be added to the private forum? Thank you.

I volunteered to take part in this experiment, but I'm going to have to withdraw. I am really in a good place with my S&S training and practice that I do not want to screw it up. I am progressing with 40 kg swings and 48 kg get ups, and I am confident that I can see the sinister goal in my future. Thank you for the opportunity, maybe next time I will be in a better place to help out.

Hello All!
I am new to the forum. I received the email and have started the training protocol, but have a couple of questions.
Should we be submitting the pre test data to you now? Or to we submit everything in one document once the program has been completed?
Also, I think that I misunderstood the "alternating swings". I did day 1 yesterday and was doing the switch in between every swing instead of alternating sets. Should I not be doing this?

Folks, just FYI, if you ask to be added to the forum for the latest training protocol, I need to wait until Al tells me it's OK to add you, so it might not happen immediately. We'll get it all sorted out. :)

-S-

@Daniel Holtz , something to consider... I'm in a similar place, and I think this is going to help get me there. Yesterday I did more swings w/ 32kg in one session than ever before (150 total) and felt perfectly fine and energized afterwards. A way to up the volume without burning out, perhaps... Anyway, I'll know in 6 weeks :)

Last edited:
@Daniel Holtz , something to consider... I'm in a similar place, and I think this is going to help get me there. Yesterday I did more swings w/ 32kg in one session than ever before (150 total) and felt perfectly fine and energized afterwards. A way to up the volume without burning out, perhaps... Anyway, I'll know in 6 weeks :)

I agree with Anna, this might be a nice change from the base S&S that you are doing. That is great progress you've made. Congrats!

I've got the protocol and will be starting Monday. Can you add me to the private forum, please? Thanks.
Sheila

Folks,

There has been a private forum set up for your questions, sessions reports, and comments. If you posted to this thread already, I put your name in for permission. Once you are approved, you will see the forum at the top of the page after you click into the "Kettlebell" forum. Wait a day or two to be added, as an actual human has to add your name.

If you are participating in this protocol, and would like to discuss it on this forum, please ask here, and we will grant you access. We need your SF screenname to add you, so please do not email me asking for permission.

Thanks for your support.

@Wilkpadre

@Neal Sivula

Folks, even if I don't respond here that I added you, I added you. :) The longest I go without checking in is a few hours, so rest assured you'll be added. If you are not added in what you feel is a timely manner, you may send me a PM.

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom