all posts post new thread

Kettlebell Now Available: Geoff Neupert's Legacy Program Collection

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Steve Freides

Staff
Senior Certified Instructor Emeritus
Elite Certified Instructor
Our friend Geoff Neupert, a former StrongFirst Master Certified Instructor, is well known for his highly effective kettlebell programs for various goals: strength, mass, fat loss. We strongly endorse them.

Geoff has put together a wealth of his training materials, e-books and videos, into his
Legacy Collection. His special deal is available only through this weekend.

-S-

Last edited:
I picked these up a while ago in a sale and also have More Kettlebell Muscle.... looking at my folder I must have more than a dozen programs from Geoff. I'm approaching Simple Standard (famous last words), am 45 years old, 5'10" and about 83kg. Am looking to get stronger and maybe a bit of hypertrophy.
Is there a logical order to the programs or is it just a case of doing what looks interesting? MKB programs could last for over a year on their own...

I picked these up a while ago in a sale and also have More Kettlebell Muscle.... looking at my folder I must have more than a dozen programs from Geoff. I'm approaching Simple Standard (famous last words), am 45 years old, 5'10" and about 83kg. Am looking to get stronger and maybe a bit of hypertrophy.
Is there a logical order to the programs or is it just a case of doing what looks interesting? MKB programs could last for over a year on their own...

Double KB programs are a game changer. Go for Kettlebell Strong or a program that includes double clean and press and double front squat complexes given those goals.

Double KB programs are a game changer. Go for Kettlebell Strong or a program that includes double clean and press and double front squat complexes given those goals.
Cheers, I have a pair of 16kg bells (getting decent KB's is a bit tricky at the moment, Wolverson and other places show as sold out in the UK). Will take a look at KBS and see if they are too light/heavy.

How many times can you press your pair of 16s??

Let's start there

Cheers, I have a pair of 16kg bells (getting decent KB's is a bit tricky at the moment, Wolverson and other places show as sold out in the UK). Will take a look at KBS and see if they are too light/heavy.

Too light for you. You could try the GIANT which is a ten RM program which is on sale now to his mailing list. 19 dollars. Density based programs you can adjust by simply doing more volume which is what I like about Geoff's programs. I start slow at my age but it builds.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom