all posts post new thread

Nutrition Nutrition plan

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Deleted member 316

Just looking for some thoughts or suggestions.
First of all, I'm not really big on salads
Secondly, I fast till around six pm.
5am-5pm coffee water tea
5pmish-6pmish some bcaa
530pm-6pmish S&S
After S&S I walk to the motel restaurant and order my food. I then walk back and blend up a greens drink with spinach, greens powder, some berries, and some whey. Then I walk back to the restaurant to pick up my food. After I eat, make a dessert shake with milk, peanut butter, ancient grains oatmeal, banana, and a scoop of protein.
9pmish is bedtime

Just looking for some thoughts or suggestions.
First of all, I'm not really big on salads
Secondly, I fast till around six pm.
5am-5pm coffee water tea
5pmish-6pmish some bcaa
530pm-6pmish S&S
After S&S I walk to the motel restaurant and order my food. I then walk back and blend up a greens drink with spinach, greens powder, some berries, and some whey. Then I walk back to the restaurant to pick up my food. After I eat, make a dessert shake with milk, peanut butter, ancient grains oatmeal, banana, and a scoop of protein.
9pmish is bedtime
What are you doing between 5am and 5pm?

Looking to add some size, shed a little of my muffin top I've accumulated, and continue to kick a#@ and take names.

At the moment not too strenuous. I try my best to make it as physical as I can.

Hello,

shed a little of my muffin top I've accumulated,
Despite you use IF, did you try to reduce carbs a little ? However, I am not talking about a keto diet based on only one big meal. I mean reducing a little the mix of carbs and fat : carbs are firstly used by the body. If they are not enough, fat is secondly used to give energy. However, when carbs are enough, fat is simply stored.

When you pick up your meal at the motel, could you tell (more or less) a "typical" meal ?

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

To a certain extent, keys of nutrition are:
=> medical constraints
=> what do you eat
=> when do you eat

About what you eat, there is no consensus excepted avoiding too high carb (exception: mass gain wanted) / refined sugar and junk food

About when you eat, there is no consensus neither. Some say it is better after training, some other before, some other not just before going to bed, etc...

Kind regards,

Pet'

Hello,

@HUNTER1313
Did you try to cut off peanut butter and / or banana ? Indeed, you have already some fat with your motel meal

I would not cut the two off in one time. I would first cut off peanut butter. Then, for some weeks, I would see how it goes (fatigue, hungry), and if I'd lose my "little of my muffin top I've accumulated". If it went well, then I'd cut off banana.

Kind regards,

Pet'

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom