all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed OAM push up and Bent press

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

J. Fox

Level 4 Valued Member
Has anyone done an A and B routine that has bent press on one day and OAM push ups on the other?

Pavel somewhere (can't remember where I read it) recommended two week blocks of OAPU and Handstand PU. Bent Press should make a nice substitute for the handstand push up.

Pavel somewhere (can't remember where I read it) recommended two week blocks of OAPU and Handstand PU. Bent Press should make a nice substitute for the handstand push up.
Oo, yes... that sounds about where I was coming to with this program. I’m including, 15 minutes of swings on my OAM pushups and 15 minutes of snatches on my bent press days. I only do 5 sets of 1 rep for my presses, and will do a goblet squat or two to warm up my hips a bit.

alternating between the three of A two of B one week to three of B two of A the next week, etc.

* A: snatch/bent press B: swing/OAM push ups.

Oo, yes... that sounds about where I was coming to with this program. I’m including, 15 minutes of swings on my OAM pushups and 15 minutes of snatches on my bent press days. I only do 5 sets of 1 rep for my presses, and will do a goblet squat or two to warm up my hips a bit.

alternating between the three of A two of B one week to three of B two of A the next week, etc.

* A: snatch/bent press B: swing/OAM push ups.
Oh and I do sets of 5 reps with snatches, resting in between and 5-10 reps of two handed or one handed swings(Depends on how I feel).

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom