all posts post new thread

Bodyweight OAPU form advice

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Looks really good, @TigerPataudi203 ! You might be able to get a bit more in hollow position, tucking the pelvis under to "point your belly button towards your face" (Karen's cue), but I'm not sure that you need to -- your tension looks good. As you get stronger you can move your feet a little closer together or add reps.

Looks really good, @TigerPataudi203 ! You might be able to get a bit more in hollow position, tucking the pelvis under to "point your belly button towards your face" (Karen's cue), but I'm not sure that you need to -- your tension looks good. As you get stronger you can move your feet a little closer together or add reps.
Thanks for the feedback! My goal right now is to be able to do a few with the other hand.

Thanks for the feedback! My goal right now is to be able to do a few with the other hand.
Looks great! We can always improve but it’s very solid, nice pause. Only thing that can really be improved is moving the torso up as one solid motion. There is just a hint of loss of tension about midway up where the upper back moves just a tad bit more then the rest of the torso. Nothing really glaringly problematic and a real nice, solid rep.

I’d just recommend GTG for the weaker arm a bit more than the strong arm. As long as you have no injuries, shouldn’t be of great worry. Great work!

Looks great! We can always improve but it’s very solid, nice pause. Only thing that can really be improved is moving the torso up as one solid motion. There is just a hint of loss of tension about midway up where the upper back moves just a tad bit more then the rest of the torso. Nothing really glaringly problematic and a real nice, solid rep.

I’d just recommend GTG for the weaker arm a bit more than the strong arm. As long as you have no injuries, shouldn’t be of great worry. Great work!
Thanks for the feedback!

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom