all posts post new thread

Off-Topic Older Athletes: Anyone Use TRT or Peptides?

@LukeV

More Plates More Dates has a YouTube video that explains a little.
Also Mark Bell, RxMuscle and Testosterone and Men’s health.

This Link is passed and closed for comments 3/31/23. It seems to be mostly for telemedicine prescriptions and how things will be more complicated to be under a doctors care.

The pendulum can certainly swing both ways and I can see that those countries that regard Testosterone as a dangerous drug would be concerned at people using telemedicine as a shortcut to obtain it for off-prescription abuse, whereas those countries that regard Testosterone as a natural supplement might be surprised you’d go to the doctor for it in the first place

I think your right. There are clinics that are just money making operations.

On a side note Mercola’s liposomal glutathione supplement has been rocket fuel for me. I had seen that you made mention of him one time. His supplements are the Cadillac of supplements.

Because I travel internationally I‘m very accustomed to shopping around for my pharmaceutical (and other) needs. Jurisdictional differences are profound and I’d love to say that the regime for pharmaceuticals is based on science and good medicine but when you look into it, it’s usually nothing more than who has more influence, doctors or pharmaceutical companies. Doctors don’t want you to access medication except after paying them, pharmaceutical companies don’t want consumers discouraged from medication by the added cost of a doctor’s bill. As I’ve posted, in Australia you can’t legally access testosterone unless you pay for multiple visits to the doctor and associated bloodwork whereas in other countries testosterone is on the pharmacy shelf between the vitamins and the herbs. And of course the joke on all of us is that the advice that your doctor provides to you about your medication is the advice provided to your doctor by the pharmaceutical company which these days is available to everyone on the internet. I’m not suggesting that there isn’t a role for doctors, I’m the first to go to the clinic if the problem and solution aren’t apparent from my own research.
I am asking out of curiosity, among the countries that sell testosterone next to vitamins, are there any developed countries where things are a bit more in order? Such as Japan, Germany, UK, I don’t know you name it, I am a Turkish-American, so I have the privilege to call some countries as not so “in order” :) as being from one of those…

Ps: In Turkey, TRT is not a “thing”, and you really need to have a condition, there are no clinics etc that has doctors waiting for you to enter in to prescribe TRT, and you can’t buy TRT legally, it is not a “business” yet at least …

I am asking out of curiosity, among the countries that sell testosterone next to vitamins, are there any developed countries where things are a bit more in order? Such as Japan, Germany, UK, I don’t know you name it, I am a Turkish-American, so I have the privilege to call some countries as not so “in order” :) as being from one of those…

Ps: In Turkey, TRT is not a “thing”, and you really need to have a condition, there are no clinics etc that has doctors waiting for you to enter in to prescribe TRT, and you can’t buy TRT legally, it is not a “business” yet at least …
I’ve bought testosterone legally OTC in Thailand, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Korea and Mexico. In each case it was pharmaceutical grade and came with an itemised receipt. I‘ve also purchased it in Vietnam where the vials were clearly on display but the pharmacy was cash-only so I wasn’t 100% sure of the legality - certainly it wasn’t hidden from anyone. I’ve been told it can be bought openly in pharmacies in some EU countries (Greece and Poland have been mentioned) and Turkey but I have no first hand knowledge and don’t know if that is legal or just the authorities turning a blind eye.

I think your right. There are clinics that are just money making operations.

On a side note Mercola’s liposomal glutathione supplement has been rocket fuel for me. I had seen that you made mention of him one time. His supplements are the Cadillac of supplements.
Mercola’s products are expensive but everything I’ve purchased from him has been good quality and has done what he said it would do. I hear he has some contentious views on politics but I don’t care about that

I’ve bought testosterone legally OTC in Thailand, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Korea and Mexico. In each case it was pharmaceutical grade and came with an itemised receipt. I‘ve also purchased it in Vietnam where the vials were clearly on display but the pharmacy was cash-only so I wasn’t 100% sure of the legality - certainly it wasn’t hidden from anyone. I’ve been told it can be bought openly in pharmacies in some EU countries (Greece and Poland have been mentioned) and Turkey but I have no first hand knowledge and don’t know if that is legal or just the authorities turning a blind eye.
Thanks. Maybe I am wrong about Turkey, maybe you can buy from pharma, I don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom