all posts post new thread

One day log

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)

Augustus F-N

Level 7 Valued Member
Thought this was interesting so I'll chip in. Warning, I eat what I enjoy, not really recognised recipes.

Weight: c80kg
Goal: gain weight

Breakfast
3 brazil nuts
Porridge: 80g oats, water, two dollops of peanut butter
2 boiled eggs
Black coffee

Lunch
Cheese sandwiches: four slices of brown bread (80 cal each), four slices of cheese (90 cal each)
4 carrotts
Black coffee

Pre training snack
2 teaspoons of peanut butter

Dinner
Jacket potato
Chicken stew: some chicken breast, red, green and yellow peppers, cannellini beans, green beans

Pre bed
500g natural yoghurt
3 brazil nuts

Fairly typical day. Dinner is more often a whole grain based stew, usually bulgur wheat, with veg and meat.

Thanks for posting. Do you have a goal or target on how much weight you'd like to gain?

I'm a big fan of peanut butter as well. I think I'll have some at lunch tomorrow!

Thanks for posting. Do you have a goal or target on how much weight you'd like to gain?

I'm a big fan of peanut butter as well. I think I'll have some at lunch tomorrow!

Yep, I was maybe a bit conservative with my peanut butter estimations yesterday! I had a couple extra teaspoons before bed. Tasty, dense calories!

Hmm, as for weight goal, I hadn't really thought about it! I was just going to keep going until I get tired of eating/ until the additional weight is a nuisance for calisthenics/ until I'm unhappy with any fat gain. Not the most scientific or sensible approach, I know. But I don't really know for sure how much I weigh at the moment. I eat by feel, just as I train by feel.

Chicken stew: some chicken breast, red, green and yellow peppers, cannellini beans, green beans

This sounds delicious!

I was just going to keep going until I get tired of eating/ until the additional weight is a nuisance for calisthenics/ until I'm unhappy with any fat gain. Not the most scientific or sensible approach, I know. But I don't really know for sure how much I weigh at the moment. I eat by feel, just as I train by feel.

Sounds like a plan. Let us know how it goes!

This sounds delicious

Hahaha, cheers, it wasn't bad. I just chuck assorted veg and meat together. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! This one was a 6/10 I'd say!

Let us know how it goes!

Will do! Also moving into exams - as good a time as any to be gaining some weight!

Thanks for kicking these logs off - my curious (and nosey) side hopes others get involved! Food is such an important part of getting stronger.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom