all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Online training / coaching - Now is the time!

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Many gyms are closing for who knows how long due to coronavirus, and instructors / trainers / coaches / gym owners are trying to accommodate their students and also keep some income coming in. It's going to be hard times for many of them.

If you've ever thought about getting some online training, please consider pursuing it now!

You can search for instructors who provide online training by typing "online" in the global search: Find an instructor | StrongFirst

Maybe in this thread we can help spread the word for some of them. I'll collect some Instagram handles, etc. for those who have said posted recently about accepting new students.

If you are a StrongFirst instructor who is looking to take on some new online students, please let us know here.

Likewise, if you are a potential client / student and looking for some online training, let us know and maybe we as a community can help match you up.
I am currenlty availible for online students

Just a bump to this thread to say that your instructor profile on the StrongFirst web site is a gift - it's free advertising, and a great place to have your students post reviews of you to make it even _better_ advertising for your services as an instructor.

-S-

Just a bump to this thread to say that your instructor profile on the StrongFirst web site is a gift - it's free advertising, and a great place to have your students post reviews of you to make it even _better_ advertising for your services as an instructor.

-S-

I would phrase that a little differently... I would say it is part of the value you receive when you purchase and earn a StrongFirst certification and join the StrongFirst family of instructors.

I would phrase that a little differently... I would say it is part of the value you receive when you purchase and earn a StrongFirst certification and join the StrongFirst family of instructors.
I am very happy with your way of saying it, @Anna C.

FWIW, I think both are true. If you will, the free advertising you receive is part of the value ...

-S-

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom